Pepper Plants Dropping Lots Of Leaves

I have two Hot Paper Lanterns and they both are dropping a couple leaves a day and I'm not sure why. So I have a few pictures of one of them and would like your opinions on how they look and maybe why they are dropping so many leaves.
2018-05-17 17.38.19.jpg

2018-05-17 17.34.13.jpg

2018-05-17 17.33.47.jpg

2018-05-17 17.34.33.jpg

EDIT
Added another picture below.

Overwatered.
Confirm how wet those plants are.
The number one symptom of overwatering, is that leaves begin to drop off of an otherwise healthy looking plant.

moruga welder said:
they need some serious lumens ,    :party:

There are in a room with a south facing window and a 50W LED over them. Is that not enough?

solid7 said:
Overwatered.
Confirm how wet those plants are.
The number one symptom of overwatering, is that leaves begin to drop off of an otherwise healthy looking plant.

I water them every 5-6 days and the soil is always dry, never wet except for the day of watering. But I guess I'll water them with a little less water each watering.

Ronin said:

There are in a room with a south facing window and a 50W LED over them. Is that not enough?

I water them every 5-6 days and the soil is always dry, never wet except for the day of watering. But I guess I'll water them with a little less water each watering.

Do you have a fan blowing on them?

Here is a picture of a leaf that has dropped off. It is a little brittle on one of the edges. Could the LED being too close cause that brittleness?
2018-05-17 18.30.58.jpg

solid7 said:

Do you have a fan blowing on them?
24/7

Back