• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake Pepper powders.

Howdy all. Ive been browsing the web looking for different sauces and powders. I think im gonna place an order for a couple of lucky dogs sauces but have come up short on powders. Im not necessarily looking for straight pepper powder but more of a seasoning or a rub. Any suggestions? Sorry if this is not the right place for this post. Any and all help is appreciated!

We usually buy the powder and make our own rubs, shakes and seasonings. Lots of sauces and powders here. Good call on the LDHS sauces. They are top rated. Texas Creek (Salsa Lady) has some awesome sauces too. Her Chipotle BBQ is out of this world. Redhawk premium sauces are great, and Heart Breaking Dawns is also recommended.

Sicman and PepperLover are a good place to start looking for powders, they are trusted and reliable with quality products.

Check the forum adds

I will try and create my own rub one day soon ive already done a couple sauces with recipes found here at thp and they turned out great. Just wanted to see what else is out there and is highly recommended!

Oh - Sicman's Jalapeno powder is excellent! Highly recommended! 

I've not yet had the pleasure of Judy's powders, but her customer service is spectacular and everything else I've ever gotten from her has been top quality. 

I'm sure her pepper powders are good too. 

Back