• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pepper Rooting Gel

Hello,
Has any 1 had any good experiences with homemade rooting gel . And used it on peppers . I would really like to buy some homemade rooting gel from some one. OR if possible get some willow cuttings for the cost of postage.

PM if u have any of the above.

Is that what you want it for? heard good things about it. it will take you a WHILE until you have enough growth to make any rooting gel.

I use the stuff from the store all the time. It works and it is cheap. I've never tried to make my own from willow branches.

peppermanbaha said:
no i need the the branch tips. Not the seed lings. Sorry for missunder standing.
I know that, but a cutting won't be enough to make rooting gel... you need to use it to grow a tree. it'll take time.

Pepper Turd said:
What is the home recipe for rooting gel? Any specific type of willow tree needed?
I know the local types here work. that means white willow and many others.

It must be my drunken mind but i keep laughing every time I see the title to his thread......

Don't mind me, back on topic now.....moving right along:whistle:

It is a little funny Moyboy. Also kind of ironic as there are Testosterone gels for humans. Human rooting gel?

Anyway, with as simple as the willow recipe appears to be, how effective is it. I ask because I have four willow trees (weeds) in my yard that need to go away. Maybe I could make a couple of tons of Pepper Rooting Gel!

Back