• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pepper Vendor

One of the Many in Trinidad Markets
peppershot006-1.jpg

That is by far the largest selection of hot peppers I've ever seen. You photos are just amazing. What types of peppers are those in the pics? Hope my farm is as productive.

They are all huge thats why the vendors just refer to all as Congo Peppers... They dont know the correct names... But they be specific for the 7 pots & Scorpions cause they know they are super hot and dangerous...

QuebecFire said:
it's awesome how the pods seem to be huge !

The Douglah is 1Mil SHU... My Plant is flowering... I hope to get some seeds soon so I can share with pepper peeps... I only have one Douglah Seed left... it is very hard to get...

WOW! Did i say WOW! Thats incredible....im jealous as all hell...I just spent the last 3 hours touring around Melbourne (yarra)trying to find different chilli...im so Jealous! I must admit I found 2 varieties and the wine was gooooood! He he :onfire: Im going with Hab man to Trinidad!!!

TriniHottie said:
The Douglah is 1Mil SHU... My Plant is flowering... I hope to get some seeds soon so I can share with pepper peeps... I only have one Douglah Seed left... it is very hard to get...
Is there a place in good ol' Trinidad that tests this stuff? I mean, I can't even find it on Google... when did it had the chance to be Scoville tested? :shocked:

wow incredible scenes of chillis.

I think most chilliheads hearts would stop walking past that.... not that we could walk past!

cheers

Omri said:
Is there a place in good ol' Trinidad that tests this stuff? I mean, I can't even find it on Google... when did it had the chance to be Scoville tested? :shocked:

They do testing at CARDI...
The Caribbean Agricultural Research And Development Institute ...Technical assistance, development and technology transfer in agricultural sciences. Based in St. Augustine, Trinidad.
www.cardi.org/

TriniHottie said:
The Caribbean Agricultural Research And Development Institute ...Technical assistance, development and technology transfer in agricultural sciences. Based in St. Augustine, Trinidad.
www.cardi.org/
Yeah, I saw the other comment.
Does seem very interesting... a lot of new reading material. :cool:
Just need to find some spare time. :lol:

nice to know that trinidad douglah is over 1 000 000 shu hehe I'm so hurry to get pods in my hand and taste this natsy looking pepper ;)

TriniHottie said:
www.cardi.org/
I tried several times, but I can't seem to find info regarding the "Douglah".

Back