• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Pepper Video Walkarounds, Part I - Fish Pepper

So I don't know how consistent I'll be with this as it gets hotter and my plants start to look worse and worse, but I figured I might be able to help folks out with a little more visual information about varieties by doing brief video walkaround of particular varieties.

I know sometimes you just want to see growth habits, or get a better sense of scale, or see various stages of ripening when researching a variety.

Dunno. If y'all have input on how to make these more useful (especially to new growers or those curious about varieties), please don't be shy.

I don't plan on doing anything even close to 'professional', and I know I sound like Ben Stein on a helium bender, but hey, if its helpful, why not? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELYJMVO6Xwg

Thanks y'all. You're too kind. Danny, the second one will be, but I plan to do as many plants as possible. So if things go well, you'll see quite a few varieties. Some of my plants are so tangled with one another that I hope they don't fall when I pull them out. :)

Very cool EM, those fish are so much larger than mine. 3 hours south makes a big difference I suppose.

Very cool EM, those fish are so much larger than mine. 3 hours south makes a big difference I suppose.

Thank you, Chewi. It may. I was fortunate in getting my plants out VERY early this year, too. In fact, the Fish was one of the first. It wasn't on my pet plants list, so it ended up in a really small pot. But it seems to like it just fine.

Its done blooming/fruiting for the summer, I think. But I bet I got 30 pods off of it and if I can keep it alive, I bet I get another 30 in the fall.

Man, has it been brutal this week, or what?

Back