• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Pepper Video Walkarounds, Part II - Aji Omnicolor

Well, it was supposed to be Hinkelhatz next, but I had a video mixup, so y'all get Aji Omnicolor instead. :)

For those in early, you'll get a sneak peek of the Hinkelhatz, but that will be corrected soon by YouTube. I'm still trying to master YouTube and my editing software.

As a reminder, these are simply for the uninitiated, curious, or those considering a particular variety to get a better "all 'round" look at a plant and fruit before they dive in.

Enjoy!

-Eric

Great video, I hope you keep doing them for other varieties.
I've got an omnicolor but I have to admit it's been pretty neglected while I'm into eating the yellows (yellow 7 pot, fatalii and bonda ma jacques) and the superhots.
But the omnicolor is a good chilli and easy to grow. Would make a change for any beginners to grow them, aji pineapple and other baccatums, rather than boring old anuums every year.

Great video, I hope you keep doing them for other varieties.
I've got an omnicolor but I have to admit it's been pretty neglected while I'm into eating the yellows (yellow 7 pot, fatalii and bonda ma jacques) and the superhots.
But the omnicolor is a good chilli and easy to grow. Would make a change for any beginners to grow them, aji pineapple and other baccatums, rather than boring old anuums every year.

Thank you! That's exactly the idea. I want folks to be able to easily see what they might get if they grow a particular plant.

A ton of my crop is ripening now all at once, so hopefully I can do a few more while they have pods and I have to wait till fall again.

I'm hoping to do 6-10 more in the next three weeks, weather/time permitting.

I like the idea. This would be the place to discuss this obviously, but I've seen other plant forums that have separate sub-forums broken down by species and discussion threads for each of the various varieties, which I think is an awesome idea. Shopping for seeds doesn't really tell you much when all you have is a picture and a brief description.

Keep 'em coming.

Back