vendor peppergal.com

I ordered from peppergal.com on a Saturday and seeds were there on Monday....don't know how they got cross-country so fast. I've ordered from her 3 years in a row now, always fast, what I ordered, and good germination rates.

Love the peppergal. I've ordered from her for several years. Always had true seeds, great germination and speedy service. You can't ask for much more from a seed vendor.

Thanks for the reviews! I've been looking for a good vendor from the US with a nice variety of more common varieties. I usually have great luck with the smaller sellers and was worried peppergal might have too many varieties to have good control over isolation/seed quality. Now I might place an order from them today!

Their service is fast and accurate. We'll see how the two varieties I ordered from them turn out.

Hafa adai, so my seeds just came in from Peppergal it took about 12 days but i aint complaining as this is my first time ever ordering from off island,and of course i am thousands of miles away from the mainland. anywaise i ordered 18 varieties of ornamentals so the description said 25 seeds but ive opened up one pack and i counted a total of 37 seeds, wow am liking what am counting. so thank you very much to the folks @ Peppergal..i will be throwin some seeds in the soil this weekend, i cant wait to see what happens...Bless you all and have a safe one..

Back