vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

My experience ordering from PepperLover.com was very positive. The seeds came very quickly and were clearly labelled. The website offers multiple varieties that I'm very interested in, and which don't seem to be available anywhere else. I was surprised to receive several free gifts as well, which I'm excited to plant out.

Later this year, after the plants have grown & fruited, I'll post pictures.

~Erik

Does anyone have the low down on Pepperlover? I see the website has been revamped and brought into the 21st century, but not sure if Judy is still involved or if it has been sold on. There is no "About" to explain anything. What is the word on pepper street?

If you want solid seeds, you have a few reputable choices:
Hippy Seed Co
Jimmy Pickles (isolated)
Towns-End Chili
I’ve used these three for past 4-5 years and never let down.

If you want solid seeds, you have a few reputable choices:
Hippy Seed Co
Jimmy Pickles (isolated)
Towns-End Chili
I’ve used these three for past 4-5 years and never let down.

Hi, I just wanted to give a heads up, that I have seen way too many people complain about getting the wrong seeds from Jimmy Pickles. I'm not sure that he should be featured in that list. The pepper groups on facebook are full of disappointed people getting jalapeno and habanero seeds when ordering more exotic stuff. (I have no personal experience with him)

Semillas La Palma is another GREAT option, with an unbelievable selection!

Fatalii.net is another.

I would most of all recommend checking out my friend Regan Parkinson / Flamin Devil in Tasmania. He breeds for productivity in Tasmania which has a relatively short growing season. His seeds are the most productive I have seen. Perfect for northern growers!

Hi, I just wanted to give a heads up, that I have seen way too many people complain about getting the wrong seeds from Jimmy Pickles. I'm not sure that he should be featured in that list. The pepper groups on facebook are full of disappointed people getting jalapeno and habanero seeds when ordering more exotic stuff. (I have no personal experience with him)

Fatalii.net is another.

I would most of all recommend checking out my friend Regan Parkinson / Flamin Devil in Tasmania. He breeds for productivity in Tasmania which has a relatively short growing season. His seeds are the most productive I have seen. Perfect for northern growers!
Interesting to know. I have a few I am growing of his over next two seasons. If I do see this happening I will be sure to clearly express frustration.
I’m glad you brought this up

Still seeing updates on the site. Pictures look insane. It looks like its under new management but I ahve strugged to contact anyone on the site. If anyone has any recent feedback on buying from the site... it looks tempting.

Fatalii.net is another.

Right and he's probably the worst Photoshop user ever😆 Titanium Primotalii anyone?!🤦‍♂️
1664503357152.png

On the other hand you just can't go wrong with Regan (Flamin Devil on FB); a great grower and a very good lad too!

Last edited:
Back