vendor Pepperlover Kudos

The first time I got seeds from Judy I thought surely there must be some sort of mistake. I ordered a bag of seeds and she sent 3 bags of seeds all with at least 20-30 seeds. Rather than just having enough to germinate, it left me with plenty to share/trade, which is freakin awesome! And, who can argue with free shipping? I don't think I know any other seed vendors offering it.

Long story short, Judy rules!

I just ordered seeds for next years crop from Judy. Giant Jalapeno, Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, and White Bhut's. She sent me 3 additional packets, Red Bhut, 7 Pod Yellow Brain Strain, and Yellow 7 Pot. Now I have to rethink my garden layout next year. . .

Jusplayn said:
I just received my order from Pepperlover.com.
I ordered the buy 1 SFRB get 10 packs of seeds deal.
I was expecting 5-10 seeds of each.
There must be 20-30 seeds of each variety sent.
Thanks Pepperlover!
Yup.
Me too.
Loads more seed than I expected, and the Scotch Bonnets are beautiful.
Crisp, firm and ripe, and the expected heat.

Yummmmmmmmmm.
:clap:

I grew 10 of the Giant Jalapeno plants this summer, and gave away about 10 plants as well. I got about 3 dozen peppers per plant, which only grew about 2 feet tall. I had one plant split a branch off from the weight of them! They were a lot of fun.

Got mine on the 17th, w/bih jolokias fresh.  I went ahead sliced and froze them, along with some other peppers that I had laying around that needed something done with . . . felt like I had 3rd degree burns on my fingers :)

Back