• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

peppermania

I have to say I ordered seeds from peppermania.com earlier this week (6th) and they were already in my mailbox this morning - only 4 days from order to getting them. I would recommend them - not only quick, but a packet of free seeds and a packet of mixed seeds. Great site. Oh heres what I got now to plant:

Jamaican Scotch Bonnet
Aji Limon
Chocolate Habanero
Bishop's Crown
SBS Fatalii Hybrid
Mixed unknown seeds

some of the mixed seeds are black in color - anyone know what these might be?

I totally agree, peppermania rocks! Ordered in december, and I think it took 7 or 8 days to Norway. I ordered 2 packs, so I "only" got the mixed pack for free. Didn't expect any freebies, so i was pleasantly surprised. :)

Anyone knows what's in those mix baggies? Saw a picture of someone elses mix pack a few days ago here, and it looked quite similar to mine. I have planted one of the black ones, but it has yet to sprout.

just got my order from Beth (peppermania) today too...I ordered them Wednesday and today is Saturday

AlabamaJack said:
just got my order from Beth (peppermania) today too...I ordered them Wednesday and today is Saturday

Yeah with fast service and good prices the site and beth just speak for themselves.

I once knew a girl named Beth... don't remember where or when, but I doubt it was in Israel lol...

I just checked out peppermania and had to order some lemon drop & cumari seeds. I'm really excited about the cumari, it sounds like it will smell and taste delicious:

Cumari:
db_C-Cumari9.jpg

Cumari; Capsicum chinense; Brazil

Cumari: These small pea size (.3") pods grow on a branching shrub like plant. Very prolific. Extremely aromatic and very fruity...similar aroma as "Fruit Loops" cereal. Hot 9/10. Excellent used fresh for salsas and sauces. You'll get tired of picking these bite size morsels of heat.

I never ordered from Peppermania so far but I did receive the same same kind of service last week from Vladan at Rainbow Chili Seeds. Same thing. Very fast and cheap shipping and 2 free seed packs.

Back