• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pepperproblem again

The other thing I brought home with me is a dehydrator that is full of almost dry peppers. They are fine, I tried a couple but the dehydrator has been off since Shawn passed. I have not had chance to figure out what they are, although my first reaction was "Douglah" I will finish drying them and make some powder. What do you guys think I should do with the powder? I can sell it to you guys and donate the money in Shawn`s name to a charity, or I can auction it off and use the money the same way, or I can give it away in memory of Shawn. 

Any ideas???

I think an auction would be a great idea, but so would giving it away from all I know of Shawn he was a very giving person!! Either way it is a great thing you are doing for a great person!! What ever you end up doing let me know i would love to get in on this and try to show my respects please

I honestly don`1t know how much powder a dehydrator full of peppers will give - 5 layers packed. Probably not all that much, a few oz maybe.

Anyway, if you have an idea please post it.

Ok, what I`m going to do with this dehydrator full of peppers is make powder tomorrow, then bag it up in small amounts and take it to Shawn`s Memorial next saturday. Anyone there who wants something that was likely to be Shawn`s last hands-on project can take some of the powder. If there is any left after Shawn`s memorial, I will offer it for free to people on THP. 

Back