• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

plant Pepperproblem`s sweet pepper plant. Paradise pepper?

I got this one from pepperproblem`s 2013 grow. The peppers are incredibly sweet and have zero heat. The peppers start green, but turn dark purple within a few days and have a large calyx with purple in it. They slowly ripen to red. I`ve been chatting to Denniz and he has a similar plant, seed from someone in Spain ans called Paradise pepper.

Sounds like a pepper I'd love.  Will you dry me a few seeds?

wow, sweet peppers, that is something most of us don't deal in! being the hot pepper forum and all....

relating to hot peppers, it does look like annuum variety though, (i know that was weak). the star burst white flower and all.

do you think it might be a paprika variety?

god bless pepperproblem.

I think we have a winner - thanks Nightshade

The Tomato Pepper has thick, sweet flesh with just a hint of heat makes a perfect, all-round pepper for eating raw, pickling, or making salsas and sauces.
3 in. diameter, flattened, globe-shaped fruits on sturdy, productive plants. An heirloom brought from Hungary in 1912 by the Joe Hussli family of Beaver Dam, WI.

GnomeGrown said:
Thanks for bringing so many interesting peppers to my attention, Nigel.
Much appreciated

:woohoo:
Pure luck, my good friend Gnome.

I`m just as excited about all the peppers I`ve been lucky enough to be shown and allowed to sample this year. There are so many great people on THP, it blows my mind. Vendors and Hobbyists alike.

Back