• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers from Belize

I've been doing research on varieties of peppers from Belize, and I've only come across a handful of names. Does anyone know of any pepper varieties that are unique to this region? It seems like peppers are a fairly important part of the Belizean diet, so I'm assuming they have more than three or four varieties. If I could find some good ones, I'd definitely like to try growing them. I'm also seriously considering taking a trip to Belize, maybe next year. I'd like to track down some of these varieties and bring some seeds back.

stringer said:
Belize is one of the places that has a CARDI office. Maybe you could track down some of the elusive 7 pot CARDI :)

The only member here that I know got seeds from them..... Along with requirements....

EvanWilliams1988 said:
Has anyone tried to order seeds directly from CARDI? I emailed them asking if I could purchase seeds for personal use,and was wondering if anyone here has bought seeds from them before.
Wayne
_
juanitos said:
yup, its a long process. just wait they will email back sooner or later.

note you will need an import permit
Edit-Forgot.... CARDI office-Belize

Back