• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers in the Bahamas

Going to the Bahamas in two weeks and was wondering what I could look for and try while I was down there (Peppers I mean :lol: )

I know Tina had gone down there for "goat peppers" is that shomething I should try and find?

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, can I bring peppers back from there? I know you can't bring produce - not sure if that counts peppers.

Thanx

-=john=-

I've read about goat peppers, but my search for seeds has been fruitless (joke..). If you manage to smuggle some back, I'd be happy to help defray some ($$) of the cost of your vacation, in exchange for some viable seeds. Several plastic bags, desiccant packs and a shampoo bottle should do the trick. Anyway, have fun, take (pepper) pics and enjoy the sunshine. (Lucky guy!)

Sam

I'm definitely going to look for goat peppers. Iknow that Tina went down there (maybe she's still down there?) to get some goat peppers. Hopefully she can comment on whether I can take any out legally. Not sure if I want to sneak any out - with my luck I'll get caught :!:

If I do manage to get some, I will certianly let everyone know. Not much of a grower my self, just like to eat them!

-=john=-

Back