• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers turning black and mushy

Hi everyone, im new to growing peppers and loving it. Having a bit of trouble with a few of my peppers. They are turning blackish and are mushy to the touch. This has only happened to a couple of them on different plants but dont want it to become more widespread. I water every couple of days and use chilli focus about evey 7-10 days. We have experienced quite a lot of rain over here in the UK recently and not sue if that has anything to do with it. Any advice would be most appreciated. :thumbsup: I have attached a couple of pics.

Attachments

• 20190822_140301.jpg
    20190822_140301.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190822_140405.jpg
    20190822_140405.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 67
The Washington Chilli Man said:
Hi everyone, im new to growing peppers and loving it. Having a bit of trouble with a few of my peppers. They are turning blackish and are mushy to the touch. This has only happened to a couple of them on different plants but dont want it to become more widespread. I water every couple of days and use chilli focus about evey 7-10 days. We have experienced quite a lot of rain over here in the UK recently and not sue if that has anything to do with it. Any advice would be most appreciated. :thumbsup: I have attached a couple of pics.
Click on this link, peppers rotting on tips, for a recent thread I believe you'll find helpful.

Back