• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peppers turning brown?

Can anyone explain why these are doing this? This is from my hot banana plant. I've been watching them grow for about 2 weeks now. How do you tell when they are finally ripe? The small one in the pic is only about 4 days old.

No idea why it keeps resizing this pic no matter what size I tell it to be.... here is a link

http://s13.postimage.org/8o9gjs2iv/IMG_20120616_00795.jpg

Thanks

try watering just the soil of your plant and not the whole plant.. that should help.. if the problem persists, it could be end rot, which is caused by a lack of calcium.. they make a spray and sell it at most hardware stores, but it can burn plants.. my suggestion would be to add bone meal to your soil..

try watering just the soil of your plant and not the whole plant.. that should help.. if the problem persists, it could be end rot, which is caused by a lack of calcium.. they make a spray and sell it at most hardware stores, but it can burn plants.. my suggestion would be to add bone meal to your soil..

I did actually add bonemeal about a month ago but I read it breaks down VERY slowly. So adding it as a supplement isn't really beneficial? Just what I read on here actually I do believe. Said something like it needs to be in your soil mix from the get go.

All that aside I'm not real sure how you get end rot from that pic? lol

Back