• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pepper's turning purple

I am growing some ghost peppers and I noticed that there are purple spots on the skin. The soil I am using is Pro-Mix premium vegetable and herb mix which has food for 3 months. I'm 100% sure that its not over-watering or the lack of water because I check them out every single day.Would it be the fact that my plants are exposed to sunlight too much ? They get sunlight in the morning around 6 a.m and to  8:30 p.m. I'm sorry about the poor image I will take some more today but the picture you see here does have a little purple and its my pepper plant that the peppers are less exposed to sunlight while the other plants do have some peppers with a lot of purple on them which are highly exposed to sunlight. (sorry for my bad English lol not my main language)
ZLNZOKo.png

Appreciate the reply and I guess it really all comes down to just sunburn as all my other peppers are doing amazing. Do yellow peppers tend to get more sunburn?

Back