vendor pepperworldhotshop.com

Germany based Pepperworldhotshop.com is a shop that exists for many years now and has a quite large product-palette reaching from seeds to pepper-plants, from spices to hot sauces and way more stuff. I've ordered there several times and it always was fast delivery and good product quality. I highly recommend this shop.

PS: today (November, 2nd, 2017) there's a promotion: charapita red (c. chinense) for free (just pay parcel fees): https://www.pepperworldhotshop.com/charapita-red-chilli-seeds/

I just wanted to share my share my experience with this vendor. I ordered four varieties of seeds from them, along with two bags of ground pepper, and a bag of dried whole chiles (Chipotle). I got the stuff in just less than a week, the packaging was great as a whole and for all the individual items as well. P&p was very reasonable (within the European Union at least).

However, in what I got, one variety of the seeds was wrong, and instead of the whole Chipotle I got ground Chipotle (which was a bit cheaper, too). So they got 5/7 items wrong. I emailed them about it, and got a reply the next day apologising for the errors, and with a promise to send out the two items they got wrong immediately. So they did, and I just got the stuff delivered to me, in less than a week again.

It's understandable to make a mistake. What's important is how you make things right if you do. These guys handled it really well. It kinda makes me trust the vendor more.

As to the stuff itself. The groud peppers are excellent quality, absolutely. Great stuff. I cannot say anything about the seeds, since I haven't planted them yet.

All in all, inspite of the initial errors in their delivery, I would warmly welcome this vendor. At least if you're located within the EU (check their terms for your location if you're not). I know I will be ordering some dried/ground peppers from them in the future, both for myself and for giving as gifts as well, maybe some seeds too. I'm really happy with their quality.

Back