• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Perth get together

Wud the growers in Perth wa be up for a shin dig at a pub (my local north the river) when pods r plenty the beer is cold so a few months and really want to make it a big thing so if ur keen let me know and T something up it's Perth western Australia but u yanky boys and girls r more than welcome or any other Chilli enthusiast (nut) from rnd the world cheers happy growing !!

megamoo and candice (wildfirechilli) are in your neck o' the woods.give them a shout out~ they probably know other chilliheads in your area.

Have Fun!

As well as them and me, there's also 'micca302', 'Simon' and 'sownseeds' as well. (edit: That I know of from memory, probably a few more)
Should probably ask to move this thread to the lounge sub forum or something though.

Suggest any pub that is walking distance from a train station - as drink driving is not my thing. That provides quite a lot of options.

Did somone say lets go to the pub , hahah kev you know me mate , ill be there , waiting for you lol .
Suggest any pub that is walking distance from a train station - as drink driving is not my thing. That provides quite a lot of options.
Were do you live Simon?

Back