event Perv at Aussie Day Curry Cookoff, Angeles City, Philippines

Philipperv

Banned
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

So who won, certainly couldn't have been you what with the goulash in the pic, hehehehe.

Did you manage to ruin anyones sense of taste with any superhot curry?

Novacastrian said:
So who won, certainly couldn't have been you what with the goulash in the pic, hehehehe.

Swagman Angeles won like they always do. It is political.

Did you manage to ruin anyones sense of taste with any superhot curry?

Well it wasn't my recipe nor was it hot at all and that's why it totally sucked ass. Albert (yellow bandanna, RSL VP) ran the show and I just followed his directions. Next year I will demand more control.

AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?! as long as I get the full ingredient list first (just to be sure no dogs and such), I'm willing to eat what ya're cooking. :D

BTW, you look so happy in some of those pics! HAHAHA!

*back to repairing stuff*

Omri said:
AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?! as long as I get the full ingredient list first (just to be sure no dogs and such), I'm willing to eat what ya're cooking. :D

BTW, you look so happy in some of those pics! HAHAHA!

*back to repairing stuff*

I'll make a super spicy PORK Vindaloo or Phall curry just for yah dude! :lol:

Philipperv said:
I'll make a super spicy PORK Vindaloo or Phall curry just for yah dude! :lol:
Oh geez... thanks! :lol:
When you come visit I'll introduce you so some quality Kosher food.

Philipperv said:
Well I'll eat all the latkes, knishes, and smoked salmon and I can stuff into my big fat mouth! :laughing:
You're already familiar with the Ashkenazi food... try some of the Sephardi food. more spices, even chiles here and there... YUM. :)

We'll see how many Birdseye you can stuff into your mouth. :lol:

Birdseye all you got? That's finger food for me. You're gonna have to bring out the big boys when I get over there! ;)

First of all, *my* Birdseye are Habanero hot, not wimpy "tss... oh it's gone" hot like the ones you got over there. plus, I have tons of Bhuts, Nagas, Bihs and Rajas stored here just in case.

Back