pests Pest or nutrient problem

Hello all,

I saved a very small and barely alive Red Carribean Habenaro plant from a local garden center late into August. The plant was maybe 5" tall with only a couple of leaves on it. I did manage to get it to grow out decently for the short timeI've had it and have probably harvested about 30 small peppers so far and she is still growing and popping out pods. 

I have it growing in a 1 gallon pot with an unknown soil mix (probably Miracle Grow) and have fed it only lighty twice with a combination of Earth Juice nurtients whaich are supposediy all organic.

The only problem I have is these spots on the leaves, They haven't slowed the growth and don't seem to be a big problem. The new growth appears fine, but as the leaves mature many of them get these spots.
Is this a nutrient problem or a pest that I need to deal with?

Thanks for any and all help.

Looks like BLS ( bacterial leaf spot )Remove the infected leaves and spray with copper fungicide or old school it with 1/2 skim milk  1/21 water solution . Here in Florida i get it all the time but it does not effect my plants if I stay on it. 

romy6 said:
 Looks like BLS ( bacterial leaf spot )Remove the infected leaves and spray with copper fungicide or old school it with 1/2 skim milk  1/21 water solution . Here in Florida i get it all the time but it does not effect my plants if I stay on it. 
Thanks Romy.

I did a search for BLS and the skim milk treatment. I found a decent amount of info on the BLS, but not much on the treatment. If I cold pick your brain on your process of treating this. How often do you spray the plant and do you spray or drench the soil?

Thanks again.

I usually do 2 or 3 treatments several days apart after removing any infected leaves . Just a foilar application ,  you don't have to bother with the soil .   

Back