• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peter Pepper Anyone?

I just got my Hands on some Yellow and Red Peter Pepper lol Actually Yes I only got them Cuz it sees funny to me to Grow this pepper, I guess I still have the Mind of a Kid but anyways are this Hard to Germinate? The only reason I ask is because my Heat mat is full of things there is no space and I want to know if I should make space or Just leave it at room temperature to Germinate.

just open up a playboy mag, they sould do just fine, :eek: lol

nah, for real.....wasn't hard for me, they where one the 1st to come up 5 day germ,

My Room is probably Under the Room Temperature, I swear This House Either Has No Insulation or has an Invisible Air conditioning during Winter and a Heater during summer cuz Its Colder in Here than Outside and Hotter in Here When its Hot than Outside, But I can Probably try to Figure out My Heat Mat and Do Some Tetris with all The stuff I got on top of It.

You were already having problems with you other seeds on the mat right?

Why start more until you get the process down?

You were already having problems with you other seeds on the mat right?

Why start more until you get the process down?
Sort Of, I Found out it was the Soil, It wasn't Seed approved, But Now that I went to Homedepot and Got Some Extra Jiffy Pellets I should Be Ok.....I Hope

My Peter pepper germinated fairly quickly with the only heat supplied from a 23 watt CFL 2700k light bulb with a heat reflector under my burpee seed starter kit took 6 days! All i did was soak the seed the day prior to sowing it in the soil! good luck with yours

MMmmmm Everyone Soaks their seeds Before Planting, Maybe we do have something here, Im just a bit scare the seeds will rot in the time there are in there, Thanks guys and as much as I do want them to Grow very prolific they are what I would Call my Background Plants ATM, as My super Hots are my First Priority but damn it...They Dont like me very Much lol Ahhhhh Cant Wait till I have a Peter pepper, Gana be a bit Akward Eating one of those...... or maybe ill just share them with my Friends hahaha

Ahhhhh Cant Wait till I have a Peter pepper, Gana be a bit Akward Eating one of those...... or maybe ill just share them with my Friends hahaha

Thats too funny!! :rofl:
My neighbor actually backs up from me when I try to hand him one!! :rofl:

Just dont squeeze em too hard!

PA300288.jpg

1.gif

Kevin

Well ahem, I found Peter to be extremely easy to germinate and the absolute biggest and fastest seedling ever! It was about mature when it went in the garden. Then it did nothing. It was one of the last to fruit. So it was a tease I guess. Looked like it would perform well all season and it didn't. :halo:

Personally they're just a novelty pepper. They taste like garbage and very few of them actually have the look. Waste of space.

Mmmm well at this point i already put the seeds to germinate, now its should be easy as long as they germinate, just hate how peppers take there time in growing not like tomatoes but again a tomato is just a tomato

Back