• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

First real pickings
IMG_2070.jpg

Top Row Red Squash, yellow 7, Jalapeno,
Middle row Corno di Toro, Datil X limon, Velarde,Hab yellow pointed
Bottom Row Primo, Yellow Scorpion Cardi, Bahamian Goat Pepper, Trini Scorp FG Yellow, Last one says Bahamian Goat but I dont think so
Also picked a white Devils tongue and some white jellybeans but no pics of them till tomorrow.
The real Bahamian Goats have pimples on em.

Those red squash look way cool. I am growing for the first time this year..simply cause I thought they looked cool :)
Great job..im super jealous!

Wow SG, that Yellow 7 is a thing of beauty. :mouthonfire:

Looking like some yummy produce being picked there Sandgroper...looking forward to seeing what ya catch today! ;)

dvg

Yellow7
IMG_2072.jpg

Dati X Limon
IMG_2077.jpg

Yello pointed hab I picked a few of the a few days ago and started drying them. I ate a few too and the tasted super lemony. really nice and what I would call warm not hot. maybe orange hab heat.
IMG_2079.jpg

Primo, there are a few more that are nearly ready today that were green yesterday, just shows how quick they start once you pick the first one.
IMG_2080.jpg

Yellow scorpion Cardi
IMG_2081.jpg

Bahamian Goat Papper
IMG_2087.jpg

Those red squash look way cool. I am growing for the first time this year..simply cause I thought they looked cool :)
Great job..im super jealous!
Yeah they are cool to look at and dont taste too bad, not my favorite but still OK, I am posting a pic of a Big yellow Scotch bonnet in a minute, that looks cool.

Peppers are looking great my buddy!! Awesome :dance:
Thanks mate, wont be long and yours will be there too.

Nice selection :)

Ta
Excellent harvest there Marc!
I like the pointed habs! They look a lil like Datils!

Kevin
They taste real nice too, serious lemon flavour

Wow SG, that Yellow 7 is a thing of beauty. :mouthonfire:
Isnt it just. more to come pf that one and its family. I have yellow 7s that shape and some long ones too.

Great looking peppers! How lucky you are to be harvesting! The Trini Scorp FG Yellow sure is a neat looking pepper.

Yeah hot half there are now 3 more nearly ripe in one day.
Looking like some yummy produce being picked there Sandgroper...looking forward to seeing what ya catch today! ;)

dvg
Posting in a minute keep an eye out,

very nice. can't wait for planting season in the u.s.
not long now

The Datil x Limon and the Primo look sweet, never seen pics of them before.

But wait theres more. You get a set of steak knives, woops wrong advert. Doh :crazy:

White Jelly bean Yellow Scotch Bonnet White Devils Tongue
IMG_2101.jpg

Yellow Scotch Bonnet
IMG_2102.jpg

Red bullet(12 guage) and White Jellybeans not White bullets
IMG_2105.jpg

White Devils Tongue
IMG_2120.jpg

Some Peters
IMG_2162.jpg

Back