• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Petrac 2020

So, last year growing season was a blast for me. I hope this year it wont be much different. I ordered seeds from 2 different companies, one pacage arrived this week. First four in the list are now in the soil. I had to stop myself from ordering more seeds..Its just so addictive looking through all this stuff..

Seed list:

Chocolate Habaneros (seeds from last year)
Hungarian hot wax (gift seeds)
Bhutlah chocolate
Mulato isleno
Serrano del sol
Ring of fire
Brazilian starfish
Lemon drop
Carolina reaper
Brown Rocotto

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2,083
One stingy looking Yaki fawn blue I grow on my small balcony in the city....Dont know why is my lightning peach habanero dropping all the flowers...Big plant, lots of flowers, 0 pods in the making -.-

Attachments

• IMG_0197.jpeg
    IMG_0197.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 57
Nice stinger on that one ... almost scary. Dropping flowers could be a result of too much heat during the day. If you have plants on direct sun try shading them a bit during those hottest hours.

Nice stinger on that one ... almost scary. Dropping flowers could be a result of too much heat during the day. If you have plants on direct sun try shading them a bit during those hottest hours.
I believe the temperature is not so problematic. I have my balcony on the east side of the building with tall trees infront. It is true that the balcony gets quite hot and outside component of AC is blowing in them everyday...perhaps that's the problem...

One stingy looking Yaki fawn blue I grow on my small balcony in the city....Dont know why is my lightning peach habanero dropping all the flowers...Big plant, lots of flowers, 0 pods in the making -.-
Very unusual pod, Miha! Not one of the three
or four plants I've grown had pods like that.
Last year one of the plants had two kinds of
pods, one kind on each of the main forks.

Couple of pics from 2021 here.

Looks like it is capable of producing a variety
of results, maybe not yet a stable cross? I have
got some awesome pods from this variety. Only
downside is they take a ton of time to ripen in
our climate!

Last edited:
Very unusual pod, Miha! Not one of the three
or four plants I've grown had pods like that.
Last year one of the plants had two kinds of
pods, one kind on each of the main forks.

Couple of pics from 2021 here.

Looks like it is capable of producing a variety
of results, maybe not yet a stable cross? I have
got some awesome pods from this variety. Only
downside is they take a ton of time to ripen in
our climate!
Yea quite unusual. Last year I had a few of them. All pods were longer and chonkier, without anykind of stinger.

About stability I have no idea. I'm growing it for the first time. I did bought it from a seller I have not purchased before, also they're not really known around here. Maybe a failure, perhaps a hidden treasure..we'll see.

Last edited:
Back