• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pewter and First Weekend of KY Ren Fair

First weekend of KY Renfair did well.  Not rolling in money but we made about as much as our booth rent.  That leaves six more weekends to actually earn something.  Best part, something I want to share with folk here who have been so supportive, I have one wholesale deal in the bag and another is a maybe. What I am hoping for is that at the end of each fair season, the folk wanting wholesale volume come take what is left.  Then I will start etching the year on each knife and come with a new batch every new season.

The thing that made it was being able to pour pewter bolsters and pommels in place.  No machine work on those parts means less time, so I can charge less.  Things are looking up in the craft department of our income.  Not a sudden fix because I did not make enough to wholesale, but looking up because next year I will.

Attachments

• 18009-b.jpg
    18009-b.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 76
Back