• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PexPeppers Tests the Hydroponic Brain Strain 7 Pot

Arkennon said:
That looked like a rough ride...
it was haha, but at least i lived to get off of it.

megahot said:
My Lord that pod was practically all placenta!!! Awesome job with that pod bro!!!

yeah yo it was NUTS, too bad you arent doing supers anymore, id send you one! thanks man!

PexPeppers said:
it was haha, but at least i lived to get off of it.

yeah yo it was NUTS, too bad you arent doing supers anymore, id send you one! thanks man!
I still review super hots, just pretty much half pods now. Have you seen the massive cornish Naga review I recently did? Lol

smileyguy697 said:
That sucks! I can't believe all the placenta in that thing. that was a solid pod wasn't it?
Lol. Could tell it was hearty by all the chewing.
I noticed that solid like placenta to. I was thinking wow then Pex cut that puppy open. Very nice pepper and vid.

Great job with that gigantic placenta and no pepper! Holy crap, I haven`t EVER seen a pepper look like that inside. And those drops of oil. I find Brain Strains to be hotter than almost anything, so I have no doubt that one would put every other pepper to shame.  :fireball:

Sorry to hear about the cramps. It`s a never ending battle to stop your stomach feeling like an Alien is trying to get out.  :twisted:

Nigel said:
Great job with that gigantic placenta and no pepper! Holy crap, I haven`t EVER seen a pepper look like that inside. And those drops of oil. I find Brain Strains to be hotter than almost anything, so I have no doubt that one would put every other pepper to shame.  :fireball:

Sorry to hear about the cramps. It`s a never ending battle to stop your stomach feeling like an Alien is trying to get out.  :twisted:

ah well it happens to everyone haha. yeah man that pod was NUTS!

Woah! So from what I see hydro peppers come out as hot and soil grown peppers?

That's awesome, very nice video. I'm hopping to do something like this. Keep it up you all Megahot, Nigel, and Pex!

, Walter

Vegas_Chili said:
Woah! So from what I see hydro peppers come out as hot and soil grown peppers?

That's awesome, very nice video. I'm hopping to do something like this. Keep it up you all Megahot, Nigel, and Pex!

, Walter
as hot if not hotter :)

Back