• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pexpeppers vs the chocolate moruga.

Nice bro! You scored on that one!!! That's cool that Judy sent you one!
You actually handled it better than I thought you would have. Nice tolerance and happy birthday!
P.S I tried to get peppers sent to you by my buddy but he never responded back. Sorry!

megahot said:
Nice bro! You scored on that one!!! That's cool that Judy sent you one!
You actually handled it better than I thought you would have. Nice tolerance and happy birthday!
P.S I tried to get peppers sent to you by my buddy but he never responded back. Sorry!

thanks bud! judy is so wonderful! and yeah man this was a ripper. and its okay :)

Nice job Pex. Those are brutal pods indeed. Sux about it coming back up though. I imagine that wasn't a fun time. Interesting how you got the bitter aftertaste from it. The one Judy sent me last year had zero bitterness to it and was quite pleasant all the way through (well the flavor was at least ;)). You called it a Chocolate Moruga, perhaps it's different than her Brown Moruga?

compmodder26 said:
Nice job Pex. Those are brutal pods indeed. Sux about it coming back up though. I imagine that wasn't a fun time. Interesting how you got the bitter aftertaste from it. The one Judy sent me last year had zero bitterness to it and was quite pleasant all the way through (well the flavor was at least ;)). You called it a Chocolate Moruga, perhaps it's different than her Brown Moruga?
THATS what it was, the brown moruga.

Back