labels Photoshop Label Templates

Anyone here know of a good printer or if you have been doing your own labels, do you have a good template for Adobe CS2 or Illustrator? I have been doing my own artwork to cut down on costs, but now am getting ready for a several thousand bottle run, and hand labeling is just not going to cut it this time. Especially for all four current products. Thanks in advance!!!

the company that does my labels is right across the street, great job, great price, get a price quote and let me know, I'll get a quote, they beat my lowest price by 3 cents a label..

the lowest quote I have is 12.5 cents per on a minimum of 5000. Sounds like a fairly good deal compared to a couple others that I have gotten. But right now, with 20000 bottles of product inline to be made...

racecitysauce said:
the lowest quote I have is 12.5 cents per on a minimum of 5000. Sounds like a fairly good deal compared to a couple others that I have gotten. But right now, with 20000 bottles of product inline to be made...

My labels are 3.0 wide by 4.0 wide and they cost .09 cents 2000 min, Pm me with your number I may have an Idea for you, I'm sure your labels are smaller than mine and we may be able to do each other a favor.

Back