free PIC 2 FREE WITH PURCHASE OF 5 SPECIES OR MORE

Flchilehead said:
Hey Joe, my order sasbe is headed your way. Lets not worry about that. You gotta let us know how that fishing trip goes. Cant wait to hear about that. Thanks, Travis
thanks i will get on it asap

i will cause i know im going to have a great time

thanks your friend Joe

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THIS OFFER WILL END  FRIDAY AUGUST 23 rd

I WANNA BE SURE THERE ARE NO OUTSTANDING ORDERS WHILE IM AWAY

PLEASE IF YOU ARE GOING TO ORDER BE SURE THAT YOU ORDER IS PLACED AND CAN ARRIVE ON OR BEFORE THIS TIME
I WANT EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO ORDER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEAL WHILE IT LAST AND I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO WAIT 1 WEEK OR MORE WHILE IM OUT

i will most likley have another deal in the works very soon to accomadate all who are looking to start there seeds this winter

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

Looking forward to my 27 varieties, thanks for the deal Joe! Cant complain about the price and they all go in germination as soon as I come back from Thailand in January (or maybe early december and have someone watering my sprouts while I'm away) 

Again, thanks! 

NorwegianChili said:
Looking forward to my 27 varieties, thanks for the deal Joe! Cant complain about the price and they all go in germination as soon as I come back from Thailand in January (or maybe early december and have someone watering my sprouts while I'm away) 

Again, thanks! 
the seeds will be going out tomorrow my wife will be posting it in her travels
your very welcome
thanks your friend Joe

OFFER ENDS 7:00 PM TONIGHT

IF YOU STILL WANNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER PLEASE HAVE YOUR ORDER IN BEFORE THIS TIME TONIGHT

ALSO PLEASE SEND IT QUICKLY SO I CAN GET IT DONE AND BACK TO YOU BEFORE I LEAVE FOR VACATION, I DO NOT WISH TO MAKE ANYONE WAIT TWO WEEKS OR MORE FOR THERE SEEDS

THANKS TO ALL THAT BOUGHT FROM ME YOUR THE GREATEST!! :party:

YOUR FRIEND Joe

Back