• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Piccapeppa Jamacain Sauce

Yes it is one of my favorites. If you can stand to lose half a bottle you should marinate some chicken breasts in it and smoke them on the grill. It will definitely turn some heads.
Cheers
Mike

I've eaten it since I was turned on to it by my Dad 40+ years ago. Was able to buy it locally at the market until about 2 months ago so had to order it on line, so I'm stocked up now. I'm thinking about taking a couple of bottles and adding some more heat to it. Gonna have some tonight on burgers off the grill. Thanks for the tip

Even though most their sauces say "don't refrigerate" do it anyways! I had one that sat on the table for a week. When I opened it 1/2 the sauce shot out the top like a shaken up can of soda water. Otherwise, it's killer! Great flavor.

Very good versatile sauce. Great mixed in the beef for burgers. Capsidadburn is right, it is a great marinade too. Try it on shrimp sometime. I am lucky, I can buy it in several grocery stores here. You just reminded me, I don't have any right now!

First had pickapepper sauce in Grand Cayman on vacation 35 years ago. My mom would melt cheese on fresh bread in the oven and we would dip in the pickapepper, still do this today. My all time favorite flavored sauce just wish it had a little heat too sometimes, a great gateway sauce.

PRF is so right. Pickapepper Sauce is a great gateway sauce. You can add heat to it easily,just blend in powder or peppers, but I use some of it in a few my "secret marinades". It can really add that little something !

Where I hung in Ja I never saw it , but it's been on the shelves here for years.

Peace,
P. Dreadie

wasn't very fond of it, had it years ago have to try it again maybe my taste has changed since then

thanks your friend joe

Back