Picked up some 1-gallon pots

Proud Marine Dad said:
She probably thought I was growing weed. ;) Hahaha

Hahahahhahhaha             Wait… Wouln't she be correct?  :think:       :D

Anyhoo. How much did they cost? You planning on OWing in them? 

dash 2 said:

Hahahahhahhaha             Wait Wouln't she be correct?  :think:       :D

Anyhoo. How much did they cost? You planning on OWing in them? 
Only five of them are for that. ;) Haha
They are $.98 each. If I needed a lot I would drive out 20 miles and get used ones for $.05 each but the gas price wouldn't justify it unless I needed a lot.
Geonerd said:
Not too small? 
I go from the propagator to 4" pots to 1 gallon pots then my final pots that are 5-10 gallon. Tomatoes and Pakalolo are going in 17 gallon pots. ;) OWing?

I get that all the time at Friedmans (like a home depot). Employee says " this is the best stuff for your fruitless tomatoes u should try this."    lol

dash 2 said:

Overwintering. Those are a good size for a pruned rootball. I might have to pick some up. I'm sick of finding space for a dozen 5 gallon buckets in my house all winter. 
just make some root pouches aka fabric bags from landscape fabric / construction adhesive?

OKGrowin said:
just make some root pouches aka fabric bags from landscape fabric / construction adhesive?

But that's… work. :D Besides, it's hard to beat $.98 for something that'll last years.

Plus, I'm almost positive that a fabric pot would just turn into a scratching post / urinal for my cats...

lucilanga said:
Oh but I like to encourage them, I always act baked when I buy a bag of compost from the store.

Hahahahahaaha! I just got this mental image of some dude lost in the plumbing department, permagrinned, and covered in Cheetos dust asking what their best soil is for growing "flowers"!

Thanks for that! It's been a while since I laughed so hard I snorted.

edit: btw, you owe me for one mouthful of Miller High Life...

I'd have told her it was for weed just to see her face, then told her about my peppers after.

But I do Live in a semi legal state.

Also have you heard of Wally bags? .50 cents each for 5 gallon bags that last 2-3 seasons

I get stereotyped like that all the time.  Just because I'm younger and a male.  I find it hilarious.  I just say " I wish I could grow buds" then I just let em think what they want.  Don't bother me at all.  

Cayennemist said:
I'd have told her it was for weed just to see her face, then told her about my peppers after.

But I do Live in a semi legal state.

Also have you heard of Wally bags? .50 cents each for 5 gallon bags that last 2-3 seasons
I refuse to step into that store.
Jamison said:
I get stereotyped like that all the time.  Just because I'm younger and a male.  I find it hilarious.  I just say " I wish I could grow buds" then I just let em think what they want.  Don't bother me at all.
Actually she was from India I believe so she may know about some Indica's. Haha

Proud Marine Dad said:
I refuse to step into that store.

Second that. Read a good article recently about how that company actually drags down local economies from employees pulling so hard on social assistance to supplement substandard wages.

Back