Pico Fixin's

I didnt take a pre photo, but here is some pico de gallo I wipped up last night and took into the guys at work, they loved it, but kept chugging water. :lol:

It included about 15 roma tomatoes from my grandpas garden, a white onion, one orange hab, two jalapenos, one caribbean red, and about a half dozen tobasco peppers. Mixed with me and my girlfriends secret seasoning, it was pretty tastey! :mouthonfire:

pico.jpg

:onfire:

looks delicious...you sound like me when I take pico to work...the guys are afraid now...they make sure they take small samples to begin with...

Looked so good that I whipped up a batch too...Also took it into work tonight...The guys liked it and kept coming back for more, but they were chugging the water and making exclamations about how hot it was...and I made it mild...LOL :lol: For mine I kept it mild by only using Jalapeños and a couple Hot Thai. Had some great taste though :)

There was one guy who just loves food, well of course after he helped finish off the bowl I took in, he followed me around all day telling me how good it was, a little hot for his taste, but good texture. I cant get any of them to eat a hab, they just laugh when I tell them I'm bringing some in. :)

Back