• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pictures of the "pepper bed"

Hi All,

We painted the garage walls white. Here are a few pics of the finished product:

6253304305_8227b2e209_b.jpg

6253833972_251e965c6d_b.jpg

I will take some close-ups tonight. I need to get some batteries for the camera, first.

We plan on adding some Mylar to the headboard and foot of the bed :D .

Looking good!

What kind of light are you using? Is that a flood and drain setup in the shorter tub?

It's a 600 watt Metal Halide conversion bulb. Yes, the 2 tubs are both flood and drain. They were both really easy to make. Here are the instructions for the shorter tub:

http://www.mjguide.com/tutorials/HydroponicsSysCon/1094.htm
(I didn't write these instructions. I just copied the idea)

Time to fill it up now...=)
I started germinating a few more seeds last week. I can't wait to pop them in and watch them grow. The DWC bucket seems to be giving me better results than the EBB & Flow. I might transplant a few more over to DWC once they get established.

Wow I thought I've seen it all before ,.......until now ?

No comment on the "water bed" ...but does your open bat wing style reflector bother your eyes ?...6oo watts is a lot of glare to look at.

Wow I thought I've seen it all before ,.......until now ?

No comment on the "water bed" ...but does your open bat wing style reflector bother your eyes ?...6oo watts is a lot of glare to look at.

It does bother your eyes a bit, but the light turns on at 8:00 pm and off at 10:00 am. I am never really in the garage at those times.

It's a 600 watt Metal Halide conversion bulb. Yes, the 2 tubs are both flood and drain. They were both really easy to make. Here are the instructions for the shorter tub:

http://www.mjguide.com/tutorials/HydroponicsSysCon/1094.htm
(I didn't write these instructions. I just copied the idea)

Thanks for the info!

Back