Pimento De Neyde X Bhut Jolokia F7 Growth Pattern question

I have a Huge Pimento De Neyde X Bhut Jolokia plant that I had been nursing under lights.  I put it outside on 06/25, without any pods on it, and it had tons (30 +) of Purple/Black Pods by 06/30!  I made the mistake of picking a few as I didn't know that they ripen red.  I'm getting more pods and some of the pods are getting thicker, but nearly 1 month later, nothing has changed from the purple/black stage.  How long will they take to ripen?  They are getting damn good sun, good watering and Maxi-Bloom once in a while.

Jamison said:
Must have patience if you want to grow peppers and bring them to full ripeness.  Some just take longer than others.  It's basically a hurry up and wait kinda thing.
Ty,

BTW - I checked the time stamps on my pics - the monster really podded up in 5 days!

F7? Far out awesome. Do you have any pics or is there a grow log? Some of my pods took 5-6 weeks to ripen so hopefully not too long to wait for yours to be ready.

SentencedToBurn said:
F7? Far out awesome. Do you have any pics or is there a grow log? Some of my pods took 5-6 weeks to ripen so hopefully not too long to wait for yours to be ready.
I bought the F6 Pepper and grew out one of the seeds - The vendor confirms that it grew true.  My glog is here:

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/52491-dragon49s-2015-grow-log/   

Due to its location and enormous size, it is hard to get good recent pictures of it.  I'm having a ton of fun with it.  As it is sitting right next to another plant, (Probably a Trinidad Moruga Scorpion) it may cross in the next generation, so I'm going to take a few cuttings at the end of the season, in order to keep the line going.  Then, I'm saving seeds from each pod in a different Ziploc, because if one seed from a pod results in a cross, all others from that pod will produce crossed as well.

Back