• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Pinapple Sage and Basil

went to san diego zoo and saw this awesome smelling herb... cant find any place reputable to get seeds from.. where did you get your seeds from so i can get it from them as well.. did they grow true???> thanks for any info..

I have a plant of pineapple sage that is 4 years old. You should be able to get some plants at a garden center.
Maybe in the spring. It is full of pretty red tubular flowers right now....What kind of basil are you referring too.

Pineapple Basil I think, I have had both and I LOVE Pineapple sage as well as hummingbird sage. Both have amazing flowers and are very fragrant. I bought small plants from a local nursery that deals in rare herbs.

Linda. I checked a couple of my local nurseries and no one seems to have it. At least maybe right now. I wanted to get seeds for both pineapple sage and pineapple basil as I have an aerogarden and can grow all year with them.

Chris. Yes aroma is wonderful. Now to find seeds

Back