wanted PINE BARK FINES

Does anyone know where to get these in decent amounts? We have a supplier right nearby, but the communication has been fairly one sided. Unfathomable that I can't source them here without paying extreme prices for minute amounts. I've been searching for this supply line for like 2 years now and can't seem to find one.
A pallet or two.. Is that too much to ask?
Can anyone help me with this?

Location?

NE Wisconsin
Considering just trying to produce it myself, since no one seems to carry it locally anymore.. SiteOne, the Hardware stores, Lowes, never have that stuff in stock and "can't order it in". At least every time I've thought of checking in on it over the last couple years. I'm not going to pay 5$/quart for something that should be readily obtainable in 2cu ft bags.
I've contacted local suppliers, including OldCastle, with zero satisfaction.

I had trouble getting the pine bark nuggets this year. Ace had their own brand and discontinued them due to supply chain. They always had plenty before.

Like, not just out of stock. They said, we're not getting them back.

I had trouble getting the pine bark nuggets this year. Ace had their own brand and discontinued them due to supply chain. They always had plenty before.

Same.. Except they didn't tell me they wouldn't be getting them back. I even contacted the Mills near here. I can source the nuggets, and single run bark, but I'd like a better ratio of fines. Do you produce your own fines from the nuggets, or ?? I'm definitely considering making my own. I can get the bark, just need an economical way of breaking it down.

Nah I use the bark as landscape material not fines. Have you checked Menards? I did a search and a houzz article came up that said they stock fines as size small.

Yep.. They carry the Just Natural line of products from Jolly Gardner, but it doesn't look like they carry the soil amendment, which is the pine fines. I don't see anything else either. I go in Menards about once a week.
I can get that chunk stuff here locally, even by the yard.. But then I still have to convert it into fines, which is time consuming and not economical, given my current resources. I'm considering a new wood chipper or similar tool, if I can find the right one.. It'd pay for itself the first year, I'm sure.

Pine Fines
Pine Fines are a very finely screened pine bark. They are an excellent soil amendment and potting/blending medium, helping aeration and permeation of water and nutrients in soil. Being organic themselves, they add nutrients and encourage beneficial organisms in soil and/or potting mix. Most major “brand” potting mixes/soil enrichments are made with 60% pine fines!

One more

Pine Fines
Pine Fines are a very finely screened pine bark. They are an excellent soil amendment and potting/blending medium, helping aeration and permeation of water and nutrients in soil. Being organic themselves, they add nutrients and encourage beneficial organisms in soil and/or potting mix. Most major “brand” potting mixes/soil enrichments are made with 60% pine fines!
"Oh, pine bark fines? Nope, don't have them this year.." :tear:

This is made mainly for bedding, and they are using just heartwood.. No bark to be had there.
One more
I might end up having to take this journey to get a pallet of 1 cu ft. bags.. I don't know. She seems to have a supply line on them, at least. Best bet so far. I don't know if the expense is worth the journey though.
It'd be nice if Jolly Gardner.. aka OldCastle.. aka UmbrellaCorp gets back to me someday.

Back