• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Pitiful peppers

What is wrong with my peppers? They ain’t looking too hot. These are seeds from last year’s harvest. Different super hots, reapers,scorpions,seven pots,dragon’s breath. So they are all cross pollinated. I used last year’s potted dirt and just added compost, Blood meal, bone meal, fertilizer. I have tomatoes growing in the same mix and they’re doing great.

Attachments

• IMG_2251.jpeg
    IMG_2251.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 173
I'm surprised you're not seeing any flowers, but no pod set in this heat/humidity is a different story. Hang in there.

I have always grown peppers in my pepper patch with great success. In the last 15 years I have used an extra seedling to grow in a pot on the patio maybe 6 times. The same ones in the garden got huge with a lot of peppers but the potted ones, which started out well ended up with little fruit and only a few leaves. I don't think they like pots. Something to think about...Peppers bloom at a certain temperature and drop blooms at around 90.

Back