• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Plant ID

I've had these plants growing for 20 years now, I had someone ask me their name, I didn't have an answer. Anyone have a name for em?

IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg

I found this by typing this in google:

palmate coral+flower

Result:

[background=#ffffff] Coral Bush[/background]
  • [background=#ffffff]The coral bush (Jatropha multifida) is native to Mexico southward to Brazil, but as a foliage plant it will grow in Zones 8 through 10. Although this is a flowering species, with red flowers blooming periodically through the entire year, the leaves are its best feature. Coral bush has palmate leaves with 7 to 11 narrow lobes. Each lobe has a number of pointed segments, and the undersides of the leaves are whitish, compared to the dark-green upper surfaces. Coral bush grows from 6 feet tall to as high as 20 feet and is an evergreen shrub in many locations, according to Desert Tropicals.[/background]
[background=#ffffff]Read more: Foliage Plants | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz21qOfOaAk[/background]

And an image found searching for coral bush on google image:
4255994735_2651159c1e_z.jpg

palmate coral+flower

Result:

• [background=#ffffff]The coral bush (Jatropha multifida) is native to Mexico southward to Brazil, but as a foliage plant it will grow in Zones 8 through 10. Although this is a flowering species, with red flowers blooming periodically through the entire year, the leaves are its best feature. Coral bush has palmate leaves with 7 to 11 narrow lobes. Each lobe has a number of pointed segments, and the undersides of the leaves are whitish, compared to the dark-green upper surfaces. Coral bush grows from 6 feet tall to as high as 20 feet and is an evergreen shrub in many locations, according to Desert Tropicals.[/background]
[background=#ffffff]Read more: Foliage Plants | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz21qOfOaAk[/background]

palmate coral+flower

Result:

You are my latest hero chsy!

Back