• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

planted some more

planted some more pepper seeds last weekend. Most have already germinated. Some from batch one that I planted on 3/6 needed more time to germinate so I figured I would move them in with the new plantings and it seems to be paying off as almost all have germinated.

Some of the peppers already growing look much stronger than some of the others so it will be interesting to see which plants continue to grow and produce peppers.

Here's a picture of the first flat and and you can see the second one in the back with the plastic dome still on.

If all goes as planned I should have a good amount of plants. My plan is to select some for my garden and some pots and the rest . . . I'm not sure. Probably give to some friends. I think I'll have about 20 Bhute Jolokia plants 20-30 Habanero plants, a bunch of jalapenos and some others. I'm pretty pumped at this point in time.

DSCN0030.jpg

Those are some happy little seedlings. :dance:

Best of luck in growing them out this coming season.

dvg

I'm pretty pumped at this point in time.

Lookin good svcook, I feel your pain. I'm having to force myself to wait till the end of the year to retire, I just want to go out and root around in the dirt.

You got enough to keep you busy

Updated photos. Fatali and Hot Cherry are growing the best. Bhute growing the slowest.

Started with 144 jiffy pellets and transplanted 104 viable pepper plants.

Growth has really taken off since I transplanted into the cups.

First two photos from last week and last two taken about 5 minutes ago.

DSCN0033.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

These two taken about 5 minutes ago

DSCN0039.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

Back