• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Please enlightening me

hello to all the pros and non pro out-there (this post is for Container growth outdoor only, and for some inground)

I am confused with way how, when and what to feed my pepper plants. Maybe with a few opinions and questions here and there will solve my problem. Let me explain.

STAGE 1. I first started to feed my plants at the 1st set of true leaves with Maxi Bloom 4-15-14 @ 1/4strenght to 1/2 strenght (1/4str is around 1/4tsp/gallon) every watering or every other watering...or sometimes whenever i see the top a bit dry-out.

STAGE 2. I was also reading something about keep feeding them the same at stage 1 way until they started to set the first flower, then increase the STRENGHT of Maxi Bloom to 1-2 teaspoon/1gallon.

QUESTION:

At stage2 of feeding at 1-2teaspoon/1gal. How often should I feed them?

Stage3. Flowering and Pods stage....

QUESTION:
What should I do at this stage 3

QUESTION:
What should I do with Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus, When should I start feeding them...Strength? and how often for a specific stage or any stage of growing.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated. (sorry for all the grammar mistakes)

Thanks all.

If there is any suggestions, please be detail in your description.

first Off I suggest that you use fertilzer higher in nitrogen (the first number in ur 4-15-14 to achieve some vegetative growth until ur first flowers set thenswitch to maxibloom, if ur plants are seedlings w/ just a few true leaves i suggest feed at around 1/4 strength every 3 to 4 weeks once they have 4 or five sets of true leaves, i usually move up to 1/2 strength every 2 weeks then after they get put in their final home( outdoor pot or in ground, then feed at full strength once every 2 weeks, or at 1/10 strentgh everytime u water good luck
as for the calmag u can just mix in with your ferts(1 tsp per gal) and water as normal

Yeah, you want your plants nice and big before using a bloom and fruit boosting formulation such as MaxiBloom. No good telling the buggers to produce when they can't hold a decent crop... ;)

Back