• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Please help me find this white habanero

A while before I registered here and was still lurking, I read in a discussion here about a very prolific white habanero. I found Yucatan White Habanero, Peruvian White Habanero, White Bullet and plain White Habenero.

Is there a particular white habanero that is more prolific than the rest? What are some details? Heat? Flavor?

I haven't been successful at growing any whites yet, but from what I understand, they're all pretty prolific. I was told that with whote habs, you'll have so many pods that you'll get tired of picking them.

A while before I registered here and was still lurking, I read in a discussion here about a very prolific white habanero. I found Yucatan White Habanero, Peruvian White Habanero, White Bullet and plain White Habenero.

Is there a particular white habanero that is more prolific than the rest? What are some details? Heat? Flavor?

If you need Peruvian seeds, PM me. I had a 90% germ rate at room temperature, no lights, no heat mat.

-Mark

They're being sold by some vendors. I just ordered a bunch of different Habanero varieties from semillas.de (La Palma) three days ago, including the Habanero White and Snow White.

Back