for-sale pods for sale. CLOSED

$20.00 a piece shipping included. Just picked and ready for tomorrow morning shipping.

chocolate habaneros,chocolate bhuts,chocolate scorpions,two crosses that im working on red bhuts,and some thai just to fill the little spaces left in the box.

there is over 60 peppers in the box that i took a pic of and it wasnt stuffed to the gills yet.

paypal info is:sicmanshotpeppers@gmail.com.

Thanks and enjoy.

First off thank you for the extra bonuses. Cant wait to try the powder. Second Curious of the purple Jalapeno. Is it actually purple. The one I grew last year started out green then turned a shade of black then red. If purple looking oh so forward to growing right  Package was Nicely wrapped and sealed. Thank you. Super fast shipment. Can you pm me back with what the two crosses consist of? And wondering what are the yellow peppers?? And I'm assuming the smaller ones are the thai variant correct? Looking to try some tonight with dinner and looking to dry out and make some powder. Hope I have enough. And looking to dry the rest but don't want to mix up the types. Hope you can reply back with info. Sorry for asking over and over just excited and new so really don't want to mix the batch. Thanks again.

Back