for-sale Pods for Sale -Lots of Super Hots - Nice Varieties - CLOSED

I have one SFRB of mostly mixed super hot varieties for sale today. I tried to get together a nice assortment here. Lots of different varieties! Picture shows exact pods / ID of each. I am actually tossing in a few more Trinidad Scorpion Green because I make sure my boxes are jam packed to the top. :) I don't want to waste any good space. lol.

My price is $20.00 for all pods shown. This includes shipping cost. I will send Priority Mail flat rate box ASAP once payment received. Payment should be with Paypal. If interested, let me know. Thanks for looking!! I can sell to Continental U.S. members only.

I guarantee your box will be packed to the top with pods. :) If interested, just let me know. The pods would be shipped out ASAP.

Chris

091712.jpg

Pods arrived right on schedule. :party: Nicely packed and a wicked good assortment. I was floored at the selection and the peak ripeness of them. I'm REALLY looking forward to my next grow now. All I need to do is build up my confidence again to start taste-testing :fireball:

Thanks Chris

Back