• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

poinsettia peppers

Capsicum

Banned
Anyone grow this variety? I just got some seed of it and want to give it a go. The question is how big do they get? What size container would be good for it's final container?

yes i grew it two years in a row, beautiful plant with upright growing fruit, good flavor quite mild compared to other cayennes, great for stir fry, powder and flake, the perfect replacement in Thai cooking for those who like it mild but flavorful

small plant gets about 13 inches tall 1 plant would be fine in a 10 to 12 inch pot lager pot for more, support with a stake when there fruiting they tend to over-burden themselves because are prolific, originated in Japan
i think you will like it

hope this help

thanks your friend Joe

Hey thanks a lot. I was thinking they were hotter then a cayenne, o well still a huge yeilder and a nice looking plant. Thaks for the tip on how big they get. I can not wait, Thanks.

Hey thanks a lot. I was thinking they were hotter then a cayenne, o well still a huge yeilder and a nice looking plant. Thaks for the tip on how big they get. I can not wait, Thanks.

no problem always glad to help

your friend Joe

Back