artwork [POLL] Choose Baker's Peppers Next Logo

Hey everyone,
BP asked me to post a poll with all the different color options of the logo I made for him, so you, THP members, would help him decide which is best.

Here are the options:

#1 (Black - Yellow)
51877765.gif

#2 (Red - Yellow)
60779246.gif

#3 (Red - Black)
36189997.gif

#4 (Blue)
71931893.gif

Cheers! :cheers:

I voted for the black and yellow. Out of the four that is what I like best, but I do think that if you inverted the red and black on #3 (so that it had a black banner and gradient red letters and pinstripe) I might like that one even more than the black and yellow.

I voted for the black and yellow one as well. Very nice job on creating it. Out of all of them I think it is also the most versitile of the 4 in that it would look good as their avatar on here, on a buisness card or label on a product.

Yeah..Looks like I know nothing...lol :) Good thing I DO know how to grow some of the FINEST pepper plants this side of the Mississippi!! ;) Omri, again, I cant say thank you enough for your valuable time and generosity! It will never be forgotten, I put that on my word!!! :) Thanks to everyone for showing your supprt as well...we appreciate all of it! :)

Back