spirits Popcorn Sutton's Tennessee White Whiskey

I have been wanting to try it out since I saw they were starting to market it. Pretty sad that he took his life to avoid the prison sentence he was facing....
I'm envisioning it tasting like watered down moonshine. Gotta pick some up and give it shot (or 4).

They don't sell it here in SW PA yet.

Called and asked one of the sellers in Tennessee about it and they are not permitted to sent thru mail.
Only chance of getting is to drive to Tennesse.

You know what Popcorn really said ? Read where it's on his gravestone.

Yeah I know what it says... Guess he got the last word in.
Based on what I've seen on Moonshiners he wasn't much on holding back his words. Seems fitting to me.
Props to ya Popcorn!

I have been wanting to try it out since I saw they were starting to market it. Pretty sad that he took his life to avoid the prison sentence he was facing....
I'm envisioning it tasting like watered down moonshine. Gotta pick some up and give it shot (or 4).
as far as being watered down,it actually has a real legit shine bite. its obvious not as high alchol content as real shine,but the taste is legit.now never having tries a batch from ol popcorn himself i cant compare,lol.

Looked up on the www. about the proof of Moonshine and found this...

Moonshine is often above 100 proof, 200 proof being 100% alcohol.

Also said most Moonshine is around 190 proof.

The Popcorn Sutton Whiskey they sell now is 93 proof.

Here's something else I read...

Everyone instinctively knows that “XXX” written on a jug indicates that it contains moonshine, but what does that symbol mean and why did moonshiners scrawl that on their jugs?
The “XXX” signifies how many times the moonshine batch had been run through the still. Three X’s indicated that it had been run through three times and that the shine was pure alcohol.

Back