• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pests Possible Pest Problem

Long time lurker forst time poster. I have a small hole with yellowish brown edges in the hole that appeared on my new TScorpian and would like a more experienced growers input. I have it in a 5 gallon DWC. However I do not currently know how to post the picture...

To me it looks too small to worry about at this stage. It could be a number of things. Is it just the one hole?
One thing I've learned with my DWC is you can kill them with love.

LocalFart said:
To me it looks too small to worry about at this stage. It could be a number of things. Is it just the one hole?
One thing I've learned with my DWC is you can kill them with love.

Thanks man. It is just the one hole. If you have time I would be curious as what could the numerous things be. This is my first grow so I am just looking at learning anything I can.

Just things like something may have fallen on it or a burnt spot if its been moved, soo many different things, but one thing that is learnt the hard way is to not sweat the small stuff.

most of the time people will overreact on small things and make the situation worse or kill their plants with too much love

Back