• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies Post your motorcycles!

I have a hard time deciding which one to ride…

Attachments

• IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0454.jpeg
    IMG_0454.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 60
Don't think that's a thing.

Are they glass packed? If so they get louder, not quieter.

I'm now totally convinced this is a thing, but it's got nothing to do with the exhaust. You get used to it. They seem markedly quieter now.

Got the ugly belt guard off. Proper removal requires the rear wheel to come off, but I didn't want to have to retension the belt or realign the wheel so I just hacked it off with an oscillating saw.
I'm working on a design for a custom front pulley cover.

20230527_102550.jpg

20230527_102602.jpg

Black sun - I like how the angle of the rays compliment the angle of the cylinders, and the roundness blends with the disc brake and rear sprocket. Ties the bike together, front to back.

Of course I'd have to see it on to be totally convinced, ha.

The sun is a bit "sea shell." In fact if you right click and search google for images only sea shells come up.

I'd go bold/chunky, the fine lines suggest a filter/grille, I'd also try something horizontal to give more stretch than height to the feel.

If it's these 3 I go with @sicman and vote C, it's the bold/chunky feel but I would lose that fine detail in the top portion.

Back