food Potato and heat.

2 potatoes, sweet potato, Sethsquatch's powder, brown sugar, and butter. YUM!!!
100_1462.jpg
100_1454.jpg
100_1455.jpg
100_1456.jpg
100_1457.jpg
100_1458.jpg
100_1460.jpg
100_1461.jpg

Now if we could find a way to just post the code like before. the pics show right away and apparently increasing the window size when posting only goes so far which seems to be only a 50% increase in length. My pic posting days are numbered now

The brown sugar really makes the sweet potato pop.

Now if we could find a way to just post the code like before. the pics show right away and apparently increasing the window size when posting only goes so far which seems to be only a 50% increase in length. My pic posting days are numbered now

Top left code toggle in editor.

That looks deeeeelicious!

Also it's funny you posted "potato and heat" - reminded me of something interesting.

My local taqueria does something with the marinated carrots/jalapenos/onion that I've never seen at another taqueria in 40+ years in California: They thinly slice red potatoes and marinate them along with the rest - and it's *awesome*. I highly recommend it.

Also it's funny you posted "potato and heat" - reminded me of something interesting.

My local taqueria does something with the marinated carrots/jalapenos/onion that I've never seen at another taqueria in 40+ years in California: They thinly slice red potatoes and marinate them along with the rest - and it's *awesome*. I highly recommend it.

I been doing that longer than I can remember. Let the tates sit in the escabeche a good while and then fry 'em up for brekky. Slap 'em on a tore tillah' with some eggs. Boom shaka laka!

Back