• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pots from a really great guy !!

Hey guys in my search for bulk 3.5 pots I struggled to find a good deal, there was always something not right either you had to but way more than you needed to get a good price or the size wasn't perfect or shipping cost more than he pots that was until I stumbled across this site

http://www.chulaorchids.com/

and met Harry a 78 year old guy who sells pots and trays and has his own business . We have exchanged many emails and become fast friends.
He's even sending me some pepper seeds lol. Anyways he has 3.5 top x 2 3/4 bottom x 4.0 deep pots & .17 each, any quantity. They are the perfect size for potting up and a smidge taller that the standard 3.5 x 3.5 pots. He has the trays that they fit in and is a super guy. I strongly urge you if you are in the market for pots to check em out. Don't be fooled by the clear ones shown on his site he has black ones as well and you don't have to buy a certain amount to get that price. He treated me stellar and I want to try and steer some biz his way if you do check him out tell him I sent ya and engage him in conversation he is a treasure !!

Robin

Thought to include a pic of these pots, these are solid little pots not the thin blown plastic style and again about a half inch deeper that the standard 3.5.
IMG_3068.jpg

Back